Dental treatments, from check-ups to the correction of malocclusions or in case of uneven wear of the dentition, we perform at your stable or also at our clinic.
Tooth extractions can also be performed at the Bilsen Equine Clinic.
If necessary, digital X-rays and our dental endoscope can be used for further diagnostics.
The following symptoms may indicate dental problems:
- Spitting out “hay wraps
- Spitting out concentrate particles
- Head banging while eating or riding
- Mouth bleeding
- Odor from nostrils or mouth
- Minimal chewing movements
- Poor acceptance of the bite
- Changes in drinking and eating habits
- Weight loss
- Strong salivation
- Unusual head, tongue and lower jaw posture
- Defensive reaction during palpation of the cheeks